Infant/Baby Swim Class
WHEN TO START YOUR BABY SWIM CLASS?
A Baby should start their swim classes from 6 months onwards once the baby’s immune system is strong enough. If a baby starts early in their swimming journey, they will likely not have a problem with water phobia once they move on to Learn to Swim, preparing them for actual swimming lessons in their later age.
Benefits of Baby Swim Class
- Ideal family program and meaningful, shared pastime
- The baby learns by playing, developing his movement and nervous system
- Strengthens muscles develop the circulatory system
- Promotes better coordination of movement
- Deepens the child-parent relationship by bonding
Besides, babies swimming in water at regular intervals sleep more peacefully, eat better and have a stronger immune system.
WHAT WILL MY BABY LEARN?
Baby swimming classes follow a clear and progressive structure and will usually involve some underwater swimming for your baby.
A series of games and activities will be conducted for babies to learn to familiarise and acclimatise with the water environment.
The baby will be trained for partial to full submersion and this will help to build their water confidence.